We provide a full and comprehensive array of tax services, including tax return preparation, tax planning, and tax audit representation to a diverse client base including those to:
We provide tax services to a wide array of business clients that include C Corporations, S Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies (LLC), Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP), Professional Corporations (PC), and more.
We have extensive experience in preparing Federal Form 990, 990-PF, 990-EZ, and 990-N, and related state forms including Form PC to an expansive client base of varied tax-exempt entities.
- Condominiums/Home Owners Associations
Our firm is one of New England’s leading CPA firms in serving the condominium industry in working with association boards of trustees and property managers alike in filing Federal Form 1120-H and corresponding state tax returns.
Our individual income tax practice ranges from the financially independent, to the seasoned business owner, to the graduating student, and everything in between. Such services include all states, all forms, all schedules, and all filing statuses.
Our firm has substantial trust and estate tax practice, unlike many CPA firms, which opt to not offer these services.
Additional features of our tax practice include our having:
- Extensive experience in representing clients under examination/audit by federal or state tax authorities
- Excellent working relations with the local offices of the Internal Revenue Service and the Massachusetts Department of Revenue
- State-of-the art tax software
- Ability to file tax returns in all states
- Vastly qualified and experienced tax return preparers